Monday, August 15, 2011

Back In The Saddle

Well, I'm back in the saddle. Not that I ever fell off, mind you. I just lost the time of day -- a year and a half to be precise -- thanks to school, life, reviewing, writing and yahoo.com. Somehow I managed to lock myself out of my e-mail account for signing in to Blogger, and the password. After several tries all ending in dead ends, today I was finally successful. So, here I am.

This site will be getting a face-lift here soon. The majority of it will stay the same: it will still be used for my writing, musings, rants and whatever the hell else I decide to throw on here. What will be changing: the look, feel and approach.

It will take some time to get everything in the order I want it, but time I've got. For now I'm okay with being back in the saddle.

~Rodney



No comments: