Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Back.

Wow... I had forgotten I had this blasted thing. If it hadn't of been for me and my good friend, Ryan starting up our own book review website, I don't think I would have remembered that I had my very own blog. I'm excited for both of these projects. As of right now though, my only hope is that I can gain followers on both blog fronts. (Hint, hint.)

Anyways, I digress...

It's been damn near two years since I last posted on this blog. I know that no one, as of this very moment is really following it, but I figured I should start posting on here as much as possible. And if anything maybe it'll keep me sane for a little while longer. I'm not sure. But I am sure however, that this little blog of mine will help to improve my writing skills, which I should be doing, if I ever want to some day become an author.

My life right now is one big jumble, and as this blog progresses, I will try and fill you in, as much as possible, so that you might understand just what, exactly my life is like. I promise you, it's rather dull and could use with some spice, but none the less it's my life.

Oh, and for any of you crazies out there, who just happened to stumble upon this blemish that is my blog and just happen to be interested in not only following this blog, but also the book review site that my good buddy and I started not so long ago, then this is for you:

The Sci-Fi Guys Book Review

Please, I would encourage you to join both. It'd mean a lot.

Until tomorrow.

PEACE,
~Rodney

No comments: